Saturday 31 August 2013

Ice Prince acquires white Bentley, M.I gets a red Range Rover Sport.




Ice Prince acquired a white Bentley GT Coupe, reportedly worth around N40m, yesterday evening (27.08.13) while M.I got a red Range Rover Sport.


The choc boys seem to be big money spending all year long - Ice Prince and label 'big brother' M.I have just acquired some new toys and boy are they pretty expensive.
Insiders told NET that Ice Prince acquired a white Bentley GT Coupe worth N40m (this includes cost of shipping it into Nigeria).
The whip arrived yesterday evening, August 27, 2013.
M.I on the other hand has replaced his white Range Rover Sport with a red 2007 model.
The new SUV came in on August 15, 2013. The rapper sold the former for reasons best known to him.
M.I also acquired a Bentley not too long ago and still has a Mercedes Benz C-Class somewhere in his garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment