Saturday 31 August 2013

Tonto Dikeh dishes advice on skin bleaching



Tonto Dikeh thinks if you don't like your skin ''change it'' and skin bleaching can be done ''the right way.''

Tonto Dikeh says there's nothing wrong with skin bleaching as long as it's done well.
The controversial actress who was a guest on Y!'s 'Rubbin Minds' on Channels TV last Sunday explained that if bleaching is done the right way, there's no big deal about taking a few epidermis off your skin.
''I don't have an opinion on it, I just feel we can do it the right way, it mustn't go wrong, it can be right'', Ms Dikeh told show host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.
She further explained that everyone had the choice to change their skin colour if they wished so. ''If you do not love your skin for some reason, you can change it'', Tonto Dikeh added.
And when asked about the health implications, Tonto advised ''You can do it and do it well. I use a lot of oil not cream. I've been fair, I just want to enhance my colour.''

No comments:

Post a Comment